ASTM A 619 DQ Coil
Product Code : CRCA14
Brand Name : Indian & Imported
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- As Per Customer Requirement Kilograms
- 51 INR/Kilograms
- Automobile Industry, Sheet Metal Manufacturers, Pipes & Tubes, Industrial & Engineering Parts, White Good Manufactures, etc.
- As per Customer Requirement Millimeter (mm)
- Cold Rolled
- Soft, Semi Hard, Full Hard
- Coil Thickness
- 0.05mm To 4.50mm Millimeter (mm)
- Coil Weight
- As Per Customer Requirement Kilograms (kg)
- Automobile Industry, Sheet Metal Manufacturers, Pipes & Tubes, Industrial & Engineering Parts, White Good Manufactures.
Cold rolled steel process is done after hot rolled steel process. The steel is processed further in cold reduction mills, where the metal is cooled (at room temperature). The temperature of the metal is below its form temperature. This process is known as Cold Rolling.Advantages
- This process increase the strength of the finished product.
- It is also improve the surface finish & tighter toleraance.
- Cold finishing consist of turning, polishing.
- Colled rolled steel tools are inexpensive
- It improve surface property
- Metal furniture
- Exhaust Pipes
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID)
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Pallet Packing, Plastic & Hessian Cloth and Export Quality Packing.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001:2008